- less spends more security!
The drive handling gets
worse for heavy loaded cars.
For this problem we have a solution:
Special suspension air-springs
exactly made for your car
Advantages of pneumatic auxiliary springs:
* More space to the ground
* The effect can be adapted by air jerk (for
each side specially)
(by external compressor or with our
* Compressor with remote maintenance for comfortable
* Security gets better by heaving loading
* the car stays stable
even with heavy load
* the weight gets better distributed
* drive comfort
* longer live for your car and tires
2 piece suspension springs for the
1 mounting kit
1 easily understandable mounting instruction with
||air-spring inside mainspring
|Spring clamps necessary?