Lift kit for:
* Front and back
* More ground clearance
* Better optics
* While maintaining ride comfort
* No drilling
* No welding
* perfect fit
* Good installation instructions with pictures
The residual spring travel must be greater even with the riser kit than 4 cm
Depending on the version of the vehicle model and the springs, shocks, etc.,
a different suspension lift possible.
Determine the residual spring travel / possible suspension lift (see image):
(First must be measured Taken Absorbs!)
* Measure 2x following your unloaded vehicle distance:
Wheel center - fender edge (vertical)
- 1x spring-deflected (normal parking position)
- 1x to rebound (car is lifted, wheels still on the ground)
Possible is a suspension lift of +12 to +60 mm,
the residual spring travel is greater than 40 mm (4 cm) but must
to rebound 50 cm
spring-deflected is 40 cm
= 10 cm difference
-4.8 cm (48mm) desired lift kit
= 5.2 cm (52mm) residual spring travel (which is OK because it is more than the required 4 cm/40mm) Scope of supply:
* Spring distances from high-strength aluminum, Mounting parts
(depending on the desired (or possible) lift kit
* 1 easy to understand mounting instruction.
* 1 TUV (Even the residual spring travel is the test for entry in the registration papers!)
This lift kit is custom made according to your first
Order will be produced for you.
The residual spring travel is checked against the required entry
in the vehicle documents and may not fall below 4 cm!
Other Höherlegungssets see car brands!
Info: please click here!
|Product weight:||5,00 Kg|