- less spends more security!
The drive handling gets worse for heavy loaded cars.
For this problem we have a solution:
Special suspension air-springs exactly made for your car
Advantages of pneumatic auxiliary springs:
* More space to the ground
* The effect can be adapted by air jerk
(by external compressor or with our compressor)
* Compressor with remote maintenance for comfortable attitude
* better optic
* Security gets better by heaving loading
* the car stays stable even with heavy load
* the weight gets better distributed
* drive comfort increases
* longer live for your car and tires
2 piece helper-air-springs
1 mounting kit
1 easily understandable mounting instruction with pictures
| assembly time:
|| 120 Min.
|| air-spring inside mainspring
| Spring clamps necessary?
| Documents for the requiredregistration
in the car documents:
| manufacturer's confirmation