Safely Transporting DEKRA tested with load securing systems!
Approved in the EU!
- With technical LABEL on the net! (for a inspection Required)
Price by m2 / Special order, any size available!
The robust, high-strength and DEKRA - certified network from synthetic fibers are suitable
to fasten cargo on passenger car trailers, used to cover bunks and a classic
Network for secure transport containers or open Dump truck loading.
Available in two versions:
Properties of all networks:
* Cord reinforced edge
* High strength
* In the logistics industry proven brand merchandise
* alternatively with bungee cord surrounding peripheral cord recovered
and at the ends with aluminum Rope staple injects.
Specific properties of the PP-art fiber network (polypropylene)
* Soft structure
* Stretchy, fits in the material loaded very well
Special features of the PE-art fiber network (polyethylene)
* Pleasant stiffness
* Coarsely knotted
* No water absorption
* Very tough
* Resistant to any weather and UV radiation.
The smooth surface and firm structure of the PE network prevent imposition of the charge.
The knotted network of PE is resistant to all weather and UV radiation.