- Little effort - much security!
The ride characteristics get worse for heavy loaded vehicles and
for vehicles with trailers and rear-carriers.
For this problem we have a solution:
Special suspension air-springs made for your car.
Advantages of pneumatic auxiliary springs:
* More space to the ground
* The effect can be adjusted by air pressure
(by external compressor or with our compressor)
* Compressor with remote to adjust comfortably (accessories)
* Better look
* More security when heavily loaded
* The car stays stable even with heavy load
* The weight gets better distributed
* Drive comfort increases
* Longer lifetime for your car and your tires
Included in delivery:
2 Air-Springs for the rear axle
1 mounting kit
1 easy to understand mounting instruction with pictures
* no drilling
* no welding
* good installation instructions with pictures
|assembly time:|| with Compressor: ca. 180 Min.
without Compressor: ca. 60 Min.
|assembly-system:||air-springs in the original coil springs|
|Spring clamps necessary?||No|
| Documentation for the required
Registration in the car papers:
|Remarks:||not for higher or lowering suspension|