- Little effort - much security!
The ride characteristics get worse for heavy loaded offroad-cars and
for vehicles with trailers and rear-carriers.
For this problem we have a solution:
Special suspension air-springs made for your car.
Advantages of pneumatic auxiliary springs:
* More space to the ground
* The effect can be adjusted by air pressure
(by external compressor or with our compressor)
* Compressor with remote to adjust comfortably (accessories)
* Better look
* More security when heavily loaded
* The car stays stable even with heavy load
* The weight gets better distributed
* Drive comfort increases
* Longer lifetime for your car and your tires
Included in delivery:
2 Air-Springs (additional) for the rear axle
1 mounting kit
1 easy to understand mounting instruction with pictures
* no drilling
* no welding
* good installation instructions with pictures
| assembly time:
|| with Compressor: ca. 210 Min.
without Compressor: ca. 120 Min.
|| air-springs in the original coil springs
| spring Compressor tool
for mounting necessary?
| Documentation for the required
Registration in the car papers: